Notice of Vacancy
The Mauritius Oceanography Institute (MOI), a parastatal body under the aegis of the Ministry of Blue Economy, Marine Resources, Fisheries and Shipping is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
A. ACCOUNTANT/SENIOR ACCOUNTANT view scheme of service
B. MANAGEMENT SUPPORT OFFICER view scheme of service
C. DRIVER/OFFICE ATTENDANT view scheme of service
Corrigendum to Notice of Vacancy for post of Driver/Office Attendant
D. HANDY WORKER view scheme of service
- For Post A - ACCOUNTANT/SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
“Negotiation of salary will be in accordance with qualifications and experiences claimed within the salary scale for the post”.
Details of the vacancy are also available at the Front Desk of the Mauritius Oceanography Institute at Albion.
For Post A and Post B, candidates should not have reached their 45th birthday by the closing date of this advertisement.
For Post C and Post D, candidates should not have reached their 48th birthday by the closing date of this advertisement.
Mode of Application and Closing Date
- Qualified candidates should submit their application on the prescribed MOI Application Form which may be obtained either at the Front Desk of the Institute or downloaded as follows: MOI Application Form
- Application forms should reach the Officer-in-Charge, Mauritius Oceanography Institute, Avenue des Anchois, Morcellement de Chazal, 91005, Albion, Republic of Mauritius not later than Friday 13 October 2023 by 16:00 hours.
- Candidates should produce written evidence of qualifications and of knowledge claimed.
- The originals of birth and educational certificates should not be submitted together with the application. However, applicants should produce these if and when called upon to do so.
- The post applied for should be clearly marked as appropriate, in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications not made on the MOI Application Form will not be accepted. Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the Application Form may entail elimination of the candidate.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
The Board of the Mauritius Oceanography Institute reserves the right to convene only the best and most qualified candidates for interview as well as the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
|Date: 21 September 2023|